How create an Earth Market?
The Earth Markets network welcomes experiences of new or existing markets, provided they are aligned with the principles of the project.
These are 4 simple steps:
1. Verify adherence to the principles of the project
2. Create the Slow Food Market Community
At the heart of every Earth Market there must be a Slow Food Community that involves all those who participate, from the producers who are part of it, to members of the Slow Food Convivium, cooks, representatives of institutions and other associations, and consumers.
To become a Slow Food Community, all members of the market must sign the founding declaration of Community, available at this link.
3. Forwarding the application and information related to producers
- The application is made trough the market application form, read thoroughly, complete it and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the market application form.
- Exhibitors at the Market must fill in a brief information form. This can be done online or by downloading the form and sending it, completed, to email@example.com
Download the exhibitor information collection form.
4. Finalize the application
Once the application has been verified as appropriate, Slow Food approves the market’s entry into the network, grants the use of the Earth Market brand and plans the official launch for communication.